Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blogaversary Candy Winner!!!

Wow! Its been a crazy crazy year! I feel that I've really grown as a crafter and I owe it all to the wonderful world of blogging! I've learned so much over the past year from the blogs that I could have never found otherwise. Ok, Ok, enough gushing already... you guys want to know who won the blog candy right??? Here goes... ILuvnMama!!! Congrats! You won my custom made calendar! Please email me (see sidebar) with your preferences (color and theme). I can't wait to start crafting! Thank you to everyone who left me such nice blogaversary comments! I will see what else I can come up with for some more blog candy in the near future.

5 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Holy cow Jenny! I can't believe it! Thanks so much for the opportunity to play and again, CONGRATS! Wishing you many more blogaversaries and looking forward to seeing more creative cards and projects! ;)

Joy said...

CONGRATS 1LuvnMama! you totally deserve to win this blog candy! so sweet!

Unknown said...

Congrats ILuvnMama! :)

Kyoko said...

Well deserved win for Mama! Lucky girl!

Jenny V. said...

Congrats ILuvnMama! Can't wait to see your calendar that Jenny will create for you.