Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nutty Nutshells Challenge #9- Valentine's Card

Hi Everyone!
You guessed it! Time for another Nutty Nutshell's Challenge. I was happy to be asked to stay on for another month as a Guest Designer for Nutshell's Challenge Blog. Did you get a chance to enter into the last challenge? Hope so!
This week, the challenge is to make a Valentine's Day card using any stamp or image available at Nutcrafters. They have a great selection of stamps to choose from and you can also purchase a digi so you can play right away! I know everyone's been busy making Valentine's Day cards, so this one should be of no extra effort at all to you!
Here's what I came up with... I really like this image. It was supposed to be for New Years as the girl was in a champagne glass. I just cut her out and put her on a heart instead. To create a pretty border, I used my new Martha Stewart heart punches. I just love her punch around the page corner and border punches. Its so nice to have punches that coordinate.
Here's a close up of the image...
For more information on the Challenge, click here. All you have to do is make a Valentine's Day card using a Nutcrafter's stamp or image and post a comment on the Challenge blog. Good Luck!
Supplies:
Girl- Nutshells digi
Heart punches- Martha Stewart
Ribbon
Cardstock- Bazzil
Stickles

7 comments:

Andrea said...

wow, lovely hearts on you card,
hugs andrea

Jodi said...

Very pretty glittered dress, and I love the clever way you used your card!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joy said...

great card! love the border! can't wait to finally meet you this weekend! have a good one!

Islander Girl said...

This is adorable!!! I need to get on w/my Vday cards too!

I'm sad I won't be able to see you and the others this weekend!!! Have fun for me (^o^)

Tammy said...

Hi Jenny
I'm loving that boarder punch and of course you know how much I love the Nuts!
Great job.

Unknown said...

Awesome card! TFS :)

eunice said...

So pretty! Really like how you glittered her dress...she's ready to party! The Martha Stewart border punch is a perfect match for your card!