Friday, February 5, 2010

December OCS

First of all, I have to apologize to Teresa... She was my OCS partner for December and I'm only posting her card now! So sorry Teresa! I guess the holidays were too hectic for me and then I must've forgot about it. I found it recently and remembered that I didn't post it! Anyway, here's the card she sent me for the swap. Isn't it cute? She used one of the fairies from the Holiday Two Scoops Rice set. I can't even remember what card I sent her! Hopefully I'll do better this month!!

3 comments:

~*Joni said...

Hi Jenny! How sweet that you posted this adorable image, the TSRD girls all agreed that your Baby boy card should win the TSRD sketch challenge a few weeks ago! Please contact Renae so that she can send you your choice of 2 free single images from her store. Thank you so much again for joining us- your work is adorable!

kris said...

What a CUTE card!!! love the little gingerbread man in hand!! and that border is adorable!! =D Have a good weekend! hugs, Kris

Unknown said...

So adorable! :)