Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Two Scoops Rice Challenge- Altered Item

Hi Everyone!
Back with another Two Scoops Rice Challenge! This time Stephanie is our hostess and the challenge is to use an TSR image on an altered item! I chose to decorate one of the mailboxes I got from Oriental Trading Company. Just covered the mailbox with some DP from SU and chose to use one of the cute fairies from the Garden Fairies set. Since the DP was floral, I thought the fairies would match perfectly.
Here's a close up of the green fairy.
I also decorated the cover... Decided to use a variety of flowers to cover the front.
Here's the other side of the mailbox... Since this was a gift for Valentine's Day, I added the heart on the flag.
Check out the Two Scoops Rice Blog for more information on how to enter this challenge. You have two weeks to submit your entry (by February 27) and the prize is any 2 single stamps of your choice! I just got in some new Two Scoops Rice stamps in the mail, so I'll be posting more samples soon. Plus my blogging friend and fellow DT member, Enjoli gave me a couple of TSR stamps that I can't wait to ink up and make some cards with (Thanks Enoli!). Can't wait to see all the entries!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet project! :)

Amy said...

Oh, these fairies are darling! Love that big flower on the door, such a girly mailbox!