Saturday, February 6, 2010

Calendar for Mom

Hi Everyone! My mom made it pretty clear that she expected to get another calendar this year for Christmas... well being that I was so behind this year, I promised to make her one and give it to her in January. My mom loves Hello Kitty as much as I do, so I decided to make her a Hello Kitty calendar again. Last year I added photos of her granddaughters, but this year I didn't have any photos of my nieces, so I just used Hello Kitty. The Hello Kitty Sizzlits are the perfect size for these calendars! I'm so glad I got them before they are all gone. This is an example of the type of calendars I'm giving away for my Blogaversary Candy. If you win, you'll be able to pick what colors and theme (as long as I have the theme you want). As you can see, I used the new Stampin Up paper. I couldn't resist since the designs were so pretty! I ended up buying 2 sets (just in case) and may buy more since I'm a hoarder and need to know that even after the occasions mini is over, I'll still have some stashed away! What better way to appreciate all that beautiful paper than to make a calendar with it- right? Here's the first 6 months... Turn it over and you get the 2nd half of 2010.... OK- here's each month!
Supplies:
HK dies- Sizzix
Calendar months- Quickutz
DP- Stampin up & Bo Bunny
Cardstock- Bazzil
Calendar
Ribbon
Flowers- Prima and All Natural Accents
Circle & Scallop Circle punches- Marvy

4 comments:

joni h said...

wowzers! who wouldn't love to have this on display! love the colors!...and everything else too!

1LuvnMama said...

geez gf! That was a lot of work! But so worth it when it's for a special person in your life! :) TFS!

Jenny V. said...

Wow I love HK! This is a great idea, but lots of work. You did such a fabulous job!

Unknown said...

WOW! Such a nice project! I love HK too. TFS :)