Friday, February 26, 2010

A Tisket A Tasket...

Don't know if you remember, but last Halloween I made this same box, but used black paper instead for a scarier effect. Since its springtime, decided to go with the white picket fence instead and used my icicles punch again to make grass. See how good I'm being? I really want the grass border punch, but I'm trying to be good and not spend money- so need to be more creative and find ways to get the same effect. Thank you to Cheryl of Life is Sweet, who did this same thing on an earlier project.
I was pretty excited to use my new Easter Anya stamp! She was available only in digi form last year when I wasn't into stamping that involved coloring. Now that I have my Copics, I'm hooked! Digi Easter Anya was only available for a limited time, so I was glad to see she is now in rubber form!
Here's a close up of this cutie...
Oh yah... Island Scrapbooking also sells these cute bunnies! Thought they would be a cute accent to this basket.
Supplies:
Easter Anya- TGF
Bunnies- Island Scrapbooking Laser Cuts
Icicle Punch- MS Crafts
Picket Fence Punch- MS Crafts
Cardstock- Bazzil

4 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Awww how cute! Puts me right into the mood!

Cheryl said...

I love this basket Jenny! So cute!!! How do you have time to do all this crafting?

Islander Girl said...

Oh my, this is just way too cute!!! Love it!! And I too will use my icicle punch for my grass!! Why buy another...tempted but I won't!

Leslie's pics said...

This came out really cute...Emily is lucky she'll always have something cute for every occasion or holiday!