Friday, February 26, 2010

Lucky Me!

I was so stoked to win this blog candy from Amy (A Thousand Sheets of Paper). She is the artist for Sweet November Stamps, which are quickly becoming some of my favorites! I just loved her elves that came out for Christmas and were so excited to see them return for Easter! Guess Santa isn't the only one who has helpers! Not only did I win the new Spring Elves set, she also sent me the cute card sample and other goodies shown here. Thank you so much Amy!!! Can't wait to use them!

6 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Yay Jenny! Luck you! I luv Amy's line of stamps too! I was able to receive her Sparkle Thisleweed candy and I'm just blown away too! Start inking them up and share with us what you create! :)

Maylee said...

Lucky duck! Congrats, can't wait to see your creations with these!

Amy said...

So glad the candy made it to you Jenny, I can't wait to see what you create with it! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Jenny :)

Leslie's pics said...

those are so cute! you lucky buggah!

Islander Girl said...

Oh my, what a lucky, lucky lady! Love all the goodies!! Can't wait to see what you create with them!!!