Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You've Got Mail!

Here's more Valentine's Day projects that I found photos of. Made these "Happy Mail"boxes for the girls at Island Scrapbooking. I think I've mentioned it before, but I got this template from My Time Made Easy. Its really cute and not that hard to put together. Decorated them with heart punches since it was for Valentine's Day. Supplies: Happy Mail template- My Time Made Easy Heart punch- Marvy Lace Doily heart punch- MS Crafts Cardstock- Bazzil Pearl accents- Kaisercraft DP- Bo Bunny, Stampin Up

3 comments:

Joy said...

thank you for my mail box! it is so cute! I love it! it must have taken you some time and effort to make so many! it was nice to meet you! I hope I wasn't too loud =) have a great week!

Unknown said...

So beautiful projects! I love the paper you used :)

Cyndi said...

very lovely mailboxes!