Saturday, April 23, 2011

CATS: Easter Theme

Happy Easter Everyone! Just wanted to share what I created for the April Card and Tag Swap (CATS) that Joy hosts on her blog... You need to sign up for three consecutive months at a time and Joy will pair you up with three different participants. This month, my partner is the Bearsaurus herself, Elena. Need to make one tag and one card in whatever theme she comes up with... This month's theme was Easter, so I was happy to use my new Verve stamps that just came in. These little chickies are so cute! They come with chickie sentiments too- which I just love! First here's my tag.. now that I look at it, I probably should have used a different color base yah? Oh well. Here's the card I made for her using the same stamps... It's another pleated center pop up card. And here's what it looks like when its opened flat. Do like the butterfly? Here's you can see it fully opened with the sentiment. And here's the close up of the cute chickie! Hope she likes it!

4 comments:

kris said...

Jenny this is ADORABLE!! i love all the elenets on this card!! the grass, hidden egss, floating butterflies! Wow! your partner will be thrilled! Happy Easter!

Cyndi said...

love your tag and the card...wow. you're really good with those! happy easter!

Elena said...

Jenny Thank you so much for the card and goodies! Such a cute card and tag. I actually ended up using it and sending it to my granddaughter with her goodies to Kentucky. I know she'll love it. Thank you!

eunice said...

Lovin' all your center pleated pop up cards, Jenny! This Easter one is absolutely ADORABLE! Joy's tag swap sounds like so much fun...definitely gonna sign up once we get back from our trip this summer.