Friday, April 8, 2011

Last Class Samples

Woah! Didn't realize I scheduled so many classes this month! I have a break this weekend but then I teach one or two classes each week for the next 3 weeks. Yikes! Hope I can remember which class I'm teaching and don't show up with the wrong kits. Anyway, here's the last of the card samples for my classes. Decided to teach Copic Blending again since its been awhile since I've done that class. The great thing about that class is that the cards are very simple since the focus is on coloring technique. We always make 2 cards in this class along with "practice" coloring. I get bored, so I normally change the cards every month. I love this new Hero Arts set called Life of the Party, so I included the cute cotton candy image in this card. I thought the loopy border punch gave this card the exact feel I wanted when it was combined with the flag paper- so festive! The first card uses the CC's girl that's lying down. It just seemed perfect to use the cloud paper and grass punch for that card. Hope I don't get my classes mixed up! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lani ^_^ said...

Ahhhhh! These cards are so cute dj!!! :) Can you make one with a happy kimchee on it?!