Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Class Sneak Peeks

I recently received a request to teach the treat box card and I guess I got too ambitious and came up with two different cards designs- one for Boy's day and one for Easter. Forgot to take a photo of the inside of this card, but I remembered to stamp the inside this time and used the Dandelion koi stamp. Here's the Easter version of the same card. OK- just noticed that these photos were taken before I actually finished the project! I finished it off by wrapping some nuggets with coordinating paper and inserted them into the box portion of the card. I guess you'll just have to use your imagination. So glad Dandelion is making these cute cling stamps where are actually larger in size than their wood stamps. I've always wished for their designs to be bigger and now my wish has come true! Thanks Jean! These cards are pretty easy to whip up and are great for giving friends a little something for any occasion.

1 comment:

kris said...

you're gonna have to teach me one day too!! =D Love the both of them!! Boy's day is a hard one but you've mastered it perfectly!!! Hugs!