Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gearing Up For Craft Fairs...

I have a lot more work to do before my 2 craft fairs next Saturday. I have about 20 half done projects that need to be finished up. Had to take a break in order to get the IS newsletter and class samples done... Still have more to do but it'll have to wait until after the fair. Got this washi paper from Ben Franklin. It's one of my favorites! I love the color combo and design, but I did find it a bit busy for this frame. When I placed the girl directly on the washi, she blended into the background. So to make her pop out a bit, I mounted her on a circle and added a border behind her for more contrast. Here's a close up of the image. Back to work!

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Super cute Jenny. Oh boy, you're really cranking them out.

Shirley N said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jenny! I love this paper and your adorable image!

Leanne said...

o my goodness!! i really LOVE these girls.. This is a really beautiful frame Jenny. You did a gr8 job on cutting the image out, especially the fishing pole! I hope you do well at the fair. :)