Friday, April 22, 2011

Japanese Girl Frame

Thought I'd give you a break from HK and share another frame using my sister's designs. I just love this bunny washi paper and use it a lot in my projects. It reminds me of Akemi's Daba- though Daba is not so white these days. I again blew up the image to fill the space better. Since the background is a bit busy, I die cut the large scallop circle and mounted her on top of it. Then added on some flowers by All Natural Accents. You can get them from Photocraft. I'm thinking this one will come with me to the Japanese Cultural Center fair since the focus there is on Japanese stuff. Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

kris said...

oooooohhhhh!! so kawaii! LOVE the image and it's perfectly paired with pretty paper and beautiful flowers!! =D

Cyndi said...

super cute frame! love the image and washi paper!