Monday, April 18, 2011

Inspired

Have you been inspired by other crafters? I'm sure we all have... I'm inspired all the time by fellow bloggers too. Awhile ago, I saw a card posted on Donna's blog that made me want to buy this stamp. I love her creations and even bought the canvas stripes stamp as well. Finally got around to playing with it recently. I had made a bunch of distress watercolor backgrounds that were ready to go, so putting together this card was super easy. First, I stamped the musical notes background using more distress ink. Then stamped musical walk and the sentiment in black. Then added pearl accents randomly on the background. I love how it came out! Here's a close up... Wow, can't believe Easter is this Sunday! Have a great (short) week!

2 comments:

kris said...

Fooled me again! i thought it was DP... hehe! Beautiful! Love how the colors blend!

Shirley N said...

Your cards and Donna's have always been a great inspiration to me. This is gorgeous Jenny!