Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Felt Flowers

Hope you are having a great week so far! OK- so its another HK frame.... I know you keep seeing these on my blog, but this time I wanted to point out the felt flower accents I made. At first I thought Debi was crazy to buy that 100% wool felt by PTI, but now I know she is a genius! It cuts so nicely0 even with Spellbinders! Plus the colors they come in are so nice. Now I want it in every color! After I added the flowers, I stuck some buttons in the middle for a home made touch.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

i am loving all the frames that you've been posting. makes me want to head to the craft store to pick some up! tfs!

Unknown said...

Super cute! :)

kris said...

oh me likey this one.... the colors rock! =D the flowers are pretty and add just the right hint of color!! TFS! still haven't found the frames...

Anonymous said...

I want to say - thank you for this!
heu comment on fai pour jouez???? this as clear as mud
[url=http://zihukuy.comlu.com/map.html]index of samsung hdtv monitor[/url]

Well done..