Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Did the Easter Bunny bring you yummy treats? I remember one Easter I must've been bad cause I didn't get anything from the Easter Bunny! Anyway, came up with this simple treat to give to Akemi's class and my classes this weekend. Debi got the bags for me when she went to Honolulu (Thanks Debi!). Thank goodness cause it sure made these projects easy! To make my life even easier, I just printed up some Easter clipart by Nancy Kubo and Mindy Terasawa and added a sentiment below. Then I punched them out and mounted them on scalloped circles and taped them to the top of the bag. Yay! Easy Peasy! Here's a closer look...

4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

HO DA CUTE!!!!
Happy Easter!!!

Shirley N said...

Ohhhh, what sweet treats Jenny! love your pretty pastels and cute images! Happy Easter to you and your family!

1LuvnMama said...

Happy Easter Jenny! Those are some sweet treats! :) Have a great day with family!

eunice said...

Jenny these are super duper kawaii! Just LOVE all thr pretty pastel colors...I'm sure Akemi's friends were thrilled to receive these sweet treats...they're SO lucky! BTW, would you mind sharing where your friend Debi purchased those bags from? Gonna have to get me some!