Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Princess Hello Kitty Frame

Aaah, who doesn't love Hello Kitty? She's definitely my favorite! At the last craft fair I did, she was a hot seller, so I figured I should make more HK stuff this time around. Since I'm making a lot of frames, decided to make a few with her on them. Here's the one I refer to as "Princess Kitty" cause it looks like she's wearing a tiara instead of her signature bow. Its hard to tell from the photo but her tiara was cut with silver mirrored cardstock. I will share more HK projects soon.

4 comments:

kris said...

So pretty!!! Good choice with HK!! She will always be a favorite!! Hope you sell out! =D

Joy said...

Looks like another winnah for the fair!

Really cute, Jenny!

Happy Easter!

Leanne said...

So cute!! These will definitely be hot sellers.. You go girl!! MFS! :)

Debi said...

Your frames came out really cute! Love this one and the purple one, too!