Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ATS Challenge- Double Pocket Gretel Card

I really don't remember why I decided to make this double pocket card. I think it may have been because of the ATS's challenge this week is to make one. I like this version with the diagonal pockets. I'm totally amazed that I actually made a card in time to meet a challenge deadline! Check out the ATS Challenge blog here... I really like Gretel sitting down, so I used her for this card. I think she fits nicely since the card is diagonal in the same direction that she is facing. Added in some grass from my MS grass punch so that she has something nice to sit on. Supplies:
  • Gretel stamp- CC's Designs
  • DP- Fancy Pants
  • Cardstock- Bazzil
  • Sakura flowers- Island Scrapbooking laser cuts
  • Rhinestones- Hero Arts
  • Grass punch- MS Crafts

1 comment:

eunice said...

Great job with this double pocket card, Jenny! I've always wanted to try this, but have never got around to doing one yet. I love how yours turned out! Adding the grass and flowers is such a wonderful touch!