Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Butterfly Birgitta

Yep, more digis!! I guess I finally got around to printing them on my copic paper, so now you are seeing all my recent purchases. I think Butterfly Birgitta is pretty sweet looking. For some reason, this image just screamed yellow to me, so I found some of my new Pebbles paper in yellow and used that for my card base. I didn't think it looked that nice with all yellow for some reason, so I opted to give it some baby blue accents. Sometimes you just gotta do a simple card yah? Supplies:
  • Butterfly Birgitta Digi- CC's Designs
  • DP- Pebbles Inc.
  • Flowers- Petaloo
  • Ribbon
  • Stickles
  • Cardstock- American Crafts
  • Swirl punches- EK Success

4 comments:

Joy said...

awe...this is super sweet! okay...I better go check out the CC digis. you did such a great job on this card. happy hump day!

Shirley N said...

Hi Jenny! I'm also hooked on digis and you're making me want to get this one too! Love your cute card--your image is just adorable and you colored her perfectly!

Brenda said...

i like the blue accents! great coloring!

eunice said...

Cute card, loving those digis! Gee, wish I could make simple look this good!