Monday, August 2, 2010

You Make Me Smile

I haven't made one of these slider cards in ages, so I challenged myself to make one to see if I could remember how to do it. I like making the image slide out from behind something, so this time I chose daisies. I originally had a stamped daisy, but it just didn't match up as well. Chose Tink Fairy from TGF to slide out from behind the flowers. Haven't used her in a very long time, so it was refreshing to see her again... just like an old friend! Supplies: Tink stamp- TGF Flowers- Spellbinders DP- Bo bunny Cardstock- Bazzil Stickles Ribbon

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh Jenny! That is so cute! She looks so sweet frolicking amongst the flowers! Love it!

eunice said...

Cute, cute cute! Love how you've used this hidden slider card to make the fairy pop out from behind the flowers...what a wonderful and clever idea!