Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Milton & Co. Santa

This is actually my favorite Milton stamp of the Christmas stamps. I'm a sucker for Santa suits! Again kept it simple with a few layers. Managed to use my ticket corner punch from SU and added in some red pearls for accents. Finally my Christmas Milton card quartet is complete! Hope you liked it! Here's a better look at Santa Milton... Supplies:
  • Milton & Co stamp- Wild Rose Studio
  • Ticket corner punch- SU
  • Pearls- Kaisercraft
  • DP- Doodlebug
  • Cardstock- Bazzil

5 comments:

joni h said...

your Milton's are so cute! who can resist a fluffy teddy? It's SO FLUFFY! ;)

Janis said...

OMG, your Milton stamp is so cute!!! TFS!

Joy said...

awe...so darling! I need to buy me more of those stamps! they are too cute! great job on the coloring! have a great day!

mst822 said...

Oh my, that is such a cute card, Jenny! Luv your coloring! I can't decide which of your Milton stamps is the cutest...Hmmm, I like all of them!
Tammy

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is so cute Jenny! I hope you are doing well :o)))
Hugs
Karen