Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rain or Shine

Someone asked me to make another Double Step Card. I haven't really made one since my monkey card that I did for class. Guess I haven't been inspired in awhile for this layout and had to put my thinking cap on. Resorted to my favorite Doodlebug polka dot papers for some color inspiration. Also thought the Miss Anyas were a good match for the sides of the card since they are long and lean. I remember seeing this sentiment somewhere and thought it would be a great match to pair up with the Rain/Shine Miss Anyas! So that's how my card came together... hope you like it! Supplies:
  • Miss Anyas- TGF
  • DP- Doodlebug
  • Cardstock- Georgia Pacific, Bazzil

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card! :)

Shirley N said...

perfect sentiment, great card!

Janis said...

What a cute double step card!! It's so sweet. It was so great to spend time with you and Debbie. Hope you guys had a blast shopping!

Linda said...

Hey Jenny! I had so much fun with you and Debi today! I'm so glad you guys were able to make it! Eh, get anything left at J's & Cute Stuff or what? Or did you and Debi buy it all?!? Hahahaha! BTW, hope you can use the GC either while you're here or when you get back home. Sorry - it's not from Yogurt Mama! Toodles!

eunice said...

Another cute double step card! I have these Miss Anyas and haven't had a chance to even ink them up yet...you've got my mojo going again! That's why I love to visit your blog...you always have the freshest ideas!