Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sending Good Thoughts...

I promised you another easel card right? I love how this one came out! Used the Anya from the Spotlight set (not sure what her name is so I'll refer to her as Spotlight Anya) and decided to go with red. Used the same flower background stamp from my last easel card but this time, mounted it on Doodlebug DP. The single flower and sentiment come in the same clear set, which made it really easy! Here's a close up of Spotlight Anya... Supplies:
  • Spotlight Anya- TGF
  • All other stamps- Hero Arts
  • DP- Doodlebug
  • Cardstock- Bazzil
  • Stickles
  • Ribbon

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable! The flowers look awesome. I love the image, is so cute. TFS :)

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Jenny! Wonderful card! Luv all the easels you've been making! :) Am I gonna be meeting you this Saturday? Can't wait for some me time and a fun time with all the girls!

Joy said...

another darling card! love the reds and that image is super cute! have a wonderful thursday!

Janis said...

What a cute card! It's so sweet. I love the coloring. See ya soon!!

Cyndi said...

very pretty card! love the background!

Michele said...

Wow, this card seems to all go together so perfectly! Love the colors, flowers, and Anya image! Perfection! :-)