Friday, August 6, 2010

Double Pocket Of Sunshine

Hello Everyone! Thought I'd actually get a head start on something for once. Craft Night at Island Scrapbooking is the first Friday of every month and I'm hosting the card drawing this month. Decided on a "Summer" theme and what better stamp to use than Sunshine Anya! I think she's such a cutie in her bikini. Also thought I'd make the double pocket card again- which was a lot easier to make than I expected. Here' s a close up of Sunshine... And do you like my crab peeking out? Hope to see you at Craft Night! Supplies: Sunshine Anya- TGF Happy Summer sentiment- CC's Designs Crab- Sizzix Cardstock- Bazzil DP- Reminisce Oval and scallop oval punch- SU

5 comments:

Teri said...

Love the double pocket and your Summer Anya! The crab is so cute peeking out. What a great card Jenny!

Brenda said...

what a cute card! love that the crab is peeking out! enjoy your weekend!

Joy said...

love this pocket card. what a great idea. one for a gc or something and the other to write your note. so cute! love your image too. have a great weekend!

Cyndi said...

super cute double pocket card! love the image and colors!

eunice said...

Another cute double pocket card! Hey, I like that little crabbie peeking out at the top...so cute!