Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Haunting

Yes, yet another digi! I couldn't resist buying this little witch from the Sweet November release. Something about cute Halloween witches I'm a sucker for. I love how she's looking up at an owl on her hat! Can you tell I also distressed the edges of the card with lavendar? Decided to make another easel card and had to dig through my stash to find my Halloween punches. Yes! Oh how I've missed using my spiderweb punch! Here's the card when its opened. Popped up the inside sentiment so it will hold the card open when on display.
Supplies:
  • Witch digi- Sweet November (CC's Designs)
  • You're bewitching sentiment- CC's Designs
  • Happy Haunting sentiment- CC's Designs
  • Distress ink- Ranger
  • Oval and scallop oval punch- SU
  • Spiderweb border punch- MS Crafts
  • Ribbon
  • DP- Bo Bunny
  • Cardstock- Bazzil

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable! I love the image you used. TFS :)

Amy said...

This looks so AWESOME Jenny! The purple with just a bit of the polka dot is so cool and the punched border is fantastic! I gotta say I really like the purple distressing around the white, fantastic card!

joni h said...

Loving the purple on your card! And, what a cute image! I gotta go get me that Spider Web punch! Love it! Have a great day!

eunice said...

Oh no, is it Halloween already? Wow, this card is an eyecatcher! Everything about it is great, the colors and coloring is awesome...that digi is the cutest, and wonderful use of the spiderweb edge punch! Wow!