Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Gorjuss Friend

I guess I've become bored again (not of Gorjuss Girls!!)... mainly with regular cards, so I've gone back to my roots and looked up some of the interactive cards that I made when I first started blogging.  What's old is new again right?  While researching...I found the tutorial for this center step card that I don't think I've ever made before!  Believe me, it's super easy to cut!  Before I knew it, I was decorating!



I like the size of the card too cause it can hold my new Gorjuss Girl stamps which are pretty large compared to the older ones.  I also pulled out one of my favorite sentiment stamps by Paper Inspirations.  I don't know if they are still available nowadays, but you might get lucky on ebay or something.

Decided to go with a pink and black theme this time and picked out this pretty paper by Authentique.  This Gorjuss Girl is called The White Rabbit. I thought about putting one of our Sister Stamps bunnies next to her, but I was rushing and forgot about it.  I will have to do that next time.  I think she's supposed to be like Alice in Wonderland?


And of course I had to add some bling and flowers!


Here's that sentiment up close so you can see the words.  Love it!


And here's a better look from the side.  I like how it can stand up on it's own.


OK I'm pretty sure if you don't like Gorjuss Girls, I've lost you on all of these posts! LOL!  I can't help it.  I'm Addicted!

No comments: