Monday, May 5, 2014

Twinkle Twinkle

I've re-discovered Gorjuss Girls now that they have a new release.  While I anxiously waited for my order to arrive, I played around with my older images.  After I made cards with all of the clear stamps I got, I remembered that I had a set of older Gorjuss Girls. I just hoped I didn't sell them!

So one day, I was determined to go through the hallway closet.  My daughter's board games were overflowing into the hallway, so we sat there and organized the closet.  Once we got past all the games, I found my stamps!  Woo Hoo!  I felt like I hit the jackpot.

Here's one of Gorjuss Girls I found.  She was holding a star, so I paired her up with the cute Lawn Fawn paper that had stars and moons.  Decided to keep this one pretty simple and only added the Tiffany frame die by Memory Box behind her.  The Twinkle Twinkle Little Star sentiment was from a PTI set.  Love that set!  More on that on the inside of the card.


Here's a better look at the Gorjuss Girl.  I had a hard time with her dress because I wanted to go with a navy color, but didn't have any colors that were lighter that would blend with is except for one that was really light.  So I improvised and used my colorless blender to pick up the color on the darker pen and blended it out. Then used the lighter color to blend it in. I think it came out ok.


I love the sentiment on the inside of the card.  Its from the same PTI set.  Instead of stamping the star, I just cut out a star from my Lawn Fawn star die set.


I have a lot more Gorjuss Girls to share.. Be back soon with another card.

No comments: