Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pretty Gorjuss

Can you tell I'm running out of titles for my Gorjuss Girl posts?!  LOL!

OK So this image is one of my favorites. Not sure why, but I think it has something to do with the flowers.  I decided to not put a sentiment on this one just yet so I can just have a card ready to go and add the sentiment when I'm ready to use it.  This is from the old collection that I got years ago from Sugar Nellie. I don't think they sell these stamps any more though.  I'm so sad because I never did pick up all of the old images.  At least I didn't sell all of mine.



I started off by using some of the Maja Designs paper I picked up from Scrapper's Den.  I LOVE THIS PAPER!  I think its from Sweden, but not sure. It's so pretty, and hard to find. I used more in another project.  After cutting up that precious paper, I added some dangly lace to the bottom of the card.  Decided to color up the "grass" around the image to make it look more like a scene.  Then added the pennant banner using my mini punch and gluing it to some seam binding.  That mini bow I put in her hair is from the Rubber Stamp Expo.  I liked it cause of the small size.


And I added in some flowers (of course!).  I love the large white one.


Yes, more Gorjuss cards to come!

No comments: