Thursday, May 8, 2014

Foxy Gorjuss Girl

This Gorjuss Girl is pretty Fox-y!  Not sure why, but there are several Gorjuss Girl stamps with foxes.  I guess they like foxes in the UK?  Just reminds me of that song.. what does the fox say?

In addition to my Gorjuss Girls, I've been stalking Simon Says Stamps for their exclusive dies.  I finally broke down and picked up the dies I've been eyeing.  One of them is this pretty heart die shown here.  Their dies remind me of the Memory Box dies- they cut really well and have delicate images.


I layered some lace and then added some of this old purple floral trim.  Under the trim I used another exclusive SSS thanks die.  I love the font they used!


I decided to paper piece her clothes this time instead of coloring it in.  I only colored her face, hair, socks and fox.  Added a small acrylic flower to her lapel.


Added on another sparkly heart to the center of the SSS die cut.


One more card to go from this set!  Check back soon to see the last card!

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhh, NICE. I really like the lace and trim.