Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Handmade Flowers- Sort Of

Hello There!

I was in the middle of deciding what to make for my upcoming Sister Stamps Release and found a set of large paper flowers that were just taking up room in my container.  I decided to try to use them up by making them into a fuller flower.  I think I would use this type of flower on a project than a flat flower, plus if they are already done, it makes it so much easier when working on a project...

So while I was brainstorming of what to do for my projects, I decided to be useful and work on a project.  All I did was add a large pearl to the center of a flower, and clue the petals around it.  Then kept adding more layers until I had about 4 per flower.  Love how they turned out!  Good, maybe I'll start using them now!


3 comments:

eva said...

these are so pretty! love the pearl center!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Gorgeous flowers and I agree with Eva....love the pearl center.

Cami said...

What a wonderful idea and they turned out gorgeous!