Tuesday, May 6, 2014

From The Bottom Of My Gorjuss Heart

I think this stamp is actually one of the new Gorjuss Girls.  I got her before the rest of my order came, so I couldn't wait to make a card using it.  The new images are much bigger than the other stamps I got.  The card size is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and she fills up a lot of the card.  I like that she's holding a letter with a heart on it.  The sentiment used is from a new Paper Smooches set I recently purchased.  I thought it matched nicely since her letter has a heart.



Because I had made so many birthday cards earlier, I decided I needed some other cards besides birthday, so I thought I could always use thank you cards.  Since the sentiment references hearts, I added a sparkly heart to my bow made of seam binding.  Here's a better look at the Gorjuss Girl.


Oh, forgot to mention that I also used this frame by Memory Box. I  love how it adds just enough of an accent around the sentiment to call attention to it without over powering the rest of the card.


More Gorjuss Girls to come!

No comments: