Monday, September 7, 2009

Boo!

Are you getting in the Halloween mood yet? I sure am! Got some new supplies that I've been dying to use so put them all together in this Halloween Slider Card. Can you guess who is hiding behind the pumpkin? Its Witch Anya! Actually, its Princess Anya, but I just put a witch hat on her. I saw it on one of the Greeting Farm galleries and filed it away in my mind to use for Halloween! Supplies used: Cardstock- Bazzil Pumpkin die- Spellbinders Embossing folder- Cuttlebug Princess Anya- TGF Markers- Copics Witch hat- Sizzix Spider web border punch- Martha Stewart Glitter paper- Doodlebug Boo letters- Sizzix (Blocky Bunch) Halloween Sentiments- Hero Arts Ribbon (not pictured here)

5 comments:

joni h said...

this card is crazy good! I feel a CASE coming on! I like how you modified Anya! very clever.

Laura said...

SUPER CUTE!! Even the spider web border!

Kyoko said...

Whoa Sister ... how creative! I love your "witch" Anya! You go girl!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Ok...I LOVE that you made her into a Witch!! That is a great idea!!! Great Card!

Amy said...

I'm loving your intricate cards, they are so much fun! Princess Anya is perfect as a witch!