Monday, September 21, 2009

My First One Card Swap!

Hi Everyone! Well, I did it! I finally got enough nerve to participate in Teri's One Card Swap! I've seen many fellow bloggers talk about how fun it is, but I've always been insecure about my work and didn't think my stuff was as nice as theirs. I'm glad I finally got up enough nerve to participate this month and am glad I finally took the plunge! This is the card I made for my partner, Vina... I hope she likes it. I know, I used this same design already, but I really like it! I think Yippee Fhiona is the perfect stamp for a penny spinner card, so I couldn't resist and made another one. You can't really tell from the photos, but I added crystals to a lot of the flowers and dots on the DP. So don't be shy like me, Teri will be opening up the one card swap sign ups again soon, so visit her blog to sign up for October! Who knows... maybe you'll be partners with me! :) Supplies: Fhiona Stamp- Your Next Stamp Markers- Copics Cardstock- Bazzil DP- Bo Bunny Crystals- Hero Arts Yippee sentiment- cut from The Blocky Bunch die- Sizzix.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Very cute! It was nice meeting you this weekend. Thanks for the goodies.

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is too cute! Love how she spins!

Joy said...

so cute! this is another great spinner card!

joni h said...

What a great card! Spinners are fun!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Oh so cute! Yippee!