Monday, September 21, 2009

Party Crasher

Wow! What a busy busy weekend! On Saturday I "crashed" Teri's 50 tags class, along with Linda, Janis and Denise. It was so much fun to finally meet fellow Hawaii Craft Bloggers! Linda invited me to "crash" the class with her, but I didn't want to just barge in on a class! Teri was so nice to personally invite me to join in the fun so I could meet the rest of the girls. Joy and Claudette were the actual "students" there, so I got to meet them too.
Since I had asked Teri to do a tutorial on the gift card holder she posted earlier, she did a make and take for all of us! She's so awesome... if you have the chance, you should take her classes, its totally worth it! I'm checking airfares as we speak to see if I can get to her next class! I'll post the gift card holder I made a little later... for now, just wanted to share all the raks I got from everyone. They were all so sweet to give me such a warm welcome.... I feel so loved!
Here's all the goodies I got... they are so pretty, I didn't want to touch them.. but my husband had no problem going straight for the candy and cookies! Claudette- there is no more macadamia roca for me.... He said it was sooo yummy! I hid my cookies from Denise, so I still have some left to munch on! hee hee hee.
Check out these cute bags! The pink and brown one is from Claudette (filled with the yummy cookies and macadamia roca) and the Halloween CC's girl is from Teri. She made the pumpkin using 3 ovals. How clever yah?
Here's the unreal cookies from Denise.. I gotta find out where she got them from! I had to hide these from my husband. The paper, pad, pen and dew drops were from Joy (Tamiko's) and the other goodies is from Janis. Yay- more snacks for my craft table!
Finally, the stickers and stamp shown here were also from Denise and those cute Hello Kitty notecards were from Linda. Linda also gave my daughter some goodies that I think I might just steal from her! Nah only kidding.
Here's the group photo to document this fun filled (and hot) day! Yes, I'm missing from the photo... Just wanted to take a picture of my new friends...
Thank you so much to Linda who coordinated the "crash"! And to the rest of the girls I met that day- It was so nice to meet all of you! A special thanks to Teri, who graciously allowed us to crash her class. Sorry Teri! Hope your leg is better!
This last one is for Linda and Janis... I finally got to meet the pocket Edwards in person! LOL!
Have a great week!

9 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Jenny! I'm so glad we got to meet too! I had so much fun getting to know you! If ever I get the chance to go to Hilo, I'll definitely let you know. Hope you can make it to Teri's next class too! Edward says HI! LOL! xoxo, Linda

Unknown said...

So nice RAKs! :D

joni h said...

That looked like a fun time! Next time, I'll have to get in on the action so that I can meet you too!

Elena said...

Looks like you all had a fun day! I must have past you all on my way to a birthday party the same day in Waimanalo. Someday I'll get to meet everyone.

Michelle Alejandro said...

Wow Jenny, so fun! I wish I would have come so that I could have met you in person. Sounds like you ladies had a blast!

Jodi said...

Sounds like you all had a great time and shared some awesome RAKs! Can't wait to meet you in person too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joy said...

awe..shucks! I missed out the fun! glad you got to "crash" the party and got to meet the awesome girls! I love this group of girls! love the RAKS you got. maybe next time you come someone can let me know so I can try to make it! TFS and have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great time. You won't be disappointed by what I have found over the net that provides wonderful paper crafting and artist supplies at www.christina .

Kyoko said...

I'm still bummed that I couldn't be one of the "crashers"! Next time!