Saturday, September 26, 2009

RAKs for Fellow Bloggers

Hi Everyone! Having a good weekend so far? I had fun today at the Hilo Ben Franklin's Paper Party! Not only did I get to do some fun make and takes, I got to see some fellow bloggers! Cheryl from Life is Sweet was representing Sizzix and Jean from Dandelion Designs were both there with Cheri from Sizzix doing make and takes. I'll post those projects later.
Although I've met Cheryl a few times whenever she comes to Hilo, I've never met Jean in person. She's very sweet and so patient with everyone who came to her table. I thought I'd make her something since this was her first visit to Hilo to do a make and take. Gotta be nice so she comes back again right? Nah, only kidding Jean!
I used the scallop envelope die which is exclusive to SU. I really like how it makes a cute box, just the right size for packing up some Big Island Candies Lemon Shortbread cookies (my favorite) and some macadamia toffee. I had given some to Jean as a thank you for winning one of her blog candy giveaways awhile back and she seemed to like it a lot, so I thought I'd surprise her with it again.
I used some of Jean's Dandelion stamps for the focal point. I just love these stamps from last year! I was hoping to pick up the new Halloween stamps from this year but not all of them were available... I did manage to get a bunch of Christmas ones though!
Supplies used:
Witch, ghost and kitty- Dandelion Designs
Circle and scallop circle- Spellbinders
Scallop envelope die- SU
Cardstock- Bazzli
Stickles
DP- Doodlebug and Bo Bunny
Markers- Copics
Ribbon

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

cute RAKs! I love dandelion stamps....i just bought some of the new halloween stamps!

Janis said...

So cute!! Sounds like you had a fun time.

joni h said...

this is so cute! now I really have to get me the SU! envelope. there's so many uses for it!
like how you colored the cat and the bling on the scallop.

Teri said...

What cute raks you made for the ladies!