Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fhiona Mermaid

Did I mention that I love Your Next Stamp? Here's the other stamp set I picked up. I can't wait for my next order to arrive! This was the stamp set that forced me to place my order. There's something about this cute girl when she smiles with her eyes closed! I also love that the set came with her friends the crab and starfish. I made this card to send to my cousin Laura, who wanted to try out EZ mount. Since I was sending her the EZ mount, I decided to throw in this card. Hope she likes it! Supplies used: Fhiona Mermaid- Your Next Stamp Starfish and Crab stamps- Your Next Stamp Markers- Copics Crystals- Hero Arts DP- DCWV Border punch- Martha Stewart

9 comments:

joni h said...

she's so cute! love the starfish bikini top! the border punch adds a nice touch.

Michelle Alejandro said...

She is so adorable! Love the layout and the colors!

Joy said...

such a cute mermaid. love the coloring and the crab and starfish! you did a great job! TFS!

Kerri said...

This is sooo CUTE!!! Your coloring is awesome! Fabulous card : )

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

WOW! I love it Jenny! Great coloring :) Can't wait to have you as a guest designer!

Maylee said...

Love how you've colored Mermaid Fhiona! Too cute!

cabio's craft corner said...

Jenny, your Fhiona is so very sweet and I love the rich colors you choose!
Hugs,
Cabio

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Super Duper!! Cool Card! Her hair looks devine!
Amy Leggate

Maureen said...

Just adorable!! Your coloring is great and love that you added her little friends!