Monday, September 7, 2009

Yippee!

My new favorite stamp company has got to be Your Next Stamp! These little Fihona stamps are just my style! As soon as I got the stamps in the mail, I had to mount them and try them out. The other great thing about them is that they are a good size and great for using my Copics! Yippee!
I had wanted to thank Enjoli for sending me that unreal blog candy! So although this card says "Yippee", its actually a thank you card. Hope she likes it!
Supplies used:
Fhiona stamp- Your Next Stamp
Yippee stamp- Your Next Stamp
Markers- Copics
DP (cut out design)- Doodlebug
Crystals- Hero Arts
Cardstock- Bazzil

6 comments:

Michele said...

ADORABLE...I love this! I have to check out these stamps! TFS!!

Denise said...

Jenny, this is so cute! Adorable image.

Linda said...

Too darn cute! I think I'll go "shopping" today at lunch ... TFS and have a great week!

Unknown said...

So cute card! The image is lovely :)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I love it! Yippee!!!

Maureen said...

Super cute!! I love that you're so excited about YNS!!