Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More RAKS

Hello Everyone,
Glad its Wednesday... hopefully the end of the week will be here soon!
Just wanted to share a few RAKs. The first photo is a RAK I received today from my friend Debi. When I showed my husband, he was like, "yeah nice" but I know he was really eyeing the cookies. I decided to be nice and share my cookie with him... Bad Idea! I should have hidden them- they were really good. Need to find out where she got them from! I decided to hide the candy bar from him in case that was good too. hee hee hee.
Next is the RAK I gave to the girls I met at Teri's. I didn't have much time, so I printed up some Nancy Kubo digis and made them into tags. It was a perfect match to the paper I just picked up from Island Scrapbooking!!! I just love when things coordinate. Anyway, forgot to post this earlier since I was in a rush.
Supplies:
DP- Bo Bunny
Fry box die- Sizzix
Ribbon
Halloween digis- Nancy Kubo (Boo Crew)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute little favor boxes that you made!!!

Kyoko said...

Uhhh look at those cookies! I would have hidden them all ... LOL! Love your RAKs for the "party crashers".