Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cool RAK!

Check out the cool RAK I got from my cousin Laura... I sent her some of my EZ mount so she could try mounting her SU stamps on it. Hope it works out for you Laura! I love that I can now use my SU stamps with my acrylic block... Less guess work out of where to place my stamp!
Anyway, she thanked me with this cute card and ADORABLE mini composition book. I love it! I FINALLY found some at our Office Max and almost fell over when I saw how much they cost. Really? That much for a mini composition book? Heck, I paid way less than $1 for the regular sized ones, so it was a bit itai to buy the mini ones at more than double the price.
OK enough complaining about the prices... I do love the fact that they are mini and can easily be taken with you to take notes or make shopping lists! Thanks Laura!

2 comments:

joni h said...

very cute! like the colors of the card! The bling on HK is perfect!

Jodi said...

So cute!! Love HK!!
Hugs
Jodi =)