Friday, September 11, 2009

HUGE SALE at Island Scrapbooking Tomorrow!

Hi All! In case you are in Hilo tomorrow, just thought I'd let everyone know that there is going to be a HUGE sale at Island Scrapbooking! The Fall Cleaning Sale Event is a chance for local crafters to clean out their craft rooms and sell off old items they no longer use (or ever used at all!!). Its a chance for customers to get great deals on used craft supplies. Its not limited to just paper crafting either... I had a sneak peek today and saw a lot of stuff... rubber stamps, dies, paper, punches, embellishments, storage containers, beads, bags, paper trimmers and even a printer!! Its first come first served, so better to get their early for best selection. On top of that, they are having a lot of in-store specials:
  • Dew Drops are buy one, get one 1/2 off
  • Assorted solid cardstock will be 2/$1
  • Washi paper will be $1.99 each (reg. $2.49/sheet)
  • 1/2 off of red tag prices on clearance items! There are killer deals to be had in this section! I even saw some Greeting Farm stamps and Sizzix dies there!

I really shouldn't be telling you about all the good deals since I plan on going shopping myself! But I just couldn't let all of you in Hilo pass up this great opportunity! I'll be there helping Michele and Tracy wherever I can, so stop in and say hello!

2 comments:

Denise said...

WOW, wish I could catch the next plane out of here to Hilo!!

Kyoko said...

Hi Jenny! LUCKY YOUR! Bargain galore... Have fun SHOPPING!