Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Feel So Loved!!

Two Friday's ago was Boss' day... normally I don't receive anything, nor do I expect anything. I have two employees that report to me, but I consider us all to be a team and I just kinda coordinate our work. Anyway, they knew I had to take off that day for my daughter's waiver day (crazy they still have waiver days with all the furlough days yah?), so they gave me a nice card and GC and told me Happy Boss' day. I was very touched and speechless. That totally made my week.
As a thank you, I made these cards for them. I learned how to make these cute popsicle cards from Debi at her make 'n take at Island Scrapbooking. Inside, I included a gc to Jamba Juice. Hope they know I appreciate them as well!
Supplies:
Craft Sticks
Scallop circle punch and circle punch- Marvy
Circle sentiments- TGF
Corner rounder punch
DP- Lasting Impressions
Ribbon

4 comments:

Maylee said...

These are super cute! Looking forward to being on the TSRD with you.

Janis said...

That is just the cutest gc holder!!! Very creative. You are so deserving of their gifts to you.

Kyoko said...

Hi Jenny! Your thank you card is just the cutest thing ... gotta jack your idea for sure!

Huggies,
Kyoko

joni h said...

Super cute! Never thought to use it as a GCH. Will have to try that out now! Happy belated Boss' day!