Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Cupcakes

Who doesn't want cupcakes at Christmas? Especially when they look as cute as these! These three cupcake stamps are new from Two Scoops Rice. I think my favorite is Santa.. no wait the reindeer... wait, its frosty... I don't know! I like them all! I guess that's why I put them all on one card. These stamps are good sized, so I had to use a 5x7 card instead of my normal A2 size.
For some reason, I just love how this Doodlebug paper matches with the Two Scoops Rice stamps. I guess they have the same cutsie feel to them, which is what I live for.
Well, I'm off to Honolulu this weekend! Yahoo! Feels like forever since I've been home! Can't wait to do some Christmas shopping and sneak in some craft shopping as well. Maybe I'll see you there?
Supplies used:
Cupcake stamps- Two Scoops Rice
DP- Doodlebug designs
Cardstock- Bazzil
Eyelet border punch- Martha Stewart
Markers- Copics
Stickles

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! I love cupcakes :)

Janis said...

That is so cute. You do such a wonderful job of coloring the images. Have a great weekend!

Teri said...

Awww, love these two scoops rice cupcakes! You're right, they are all so cute!!