Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh My Goodness!!!

Well, its official... I'm another year older. Normally, my b-days are celebrated intimately with my family, but somehow this year the girls at Island Scrapbooking found out when my b-day was (how the heck did they figure it out?) and threw a surprise party for me. They are so cute- we had fun hanging out after Craft Night. Here's all the cute cards I got from the girls... The card featured above was by (drum roll please....) Michele! I hear Tracy contributed to the card too. Thanks girls! I feel so special having my name custom made! The next card was made by Donna.... I think she wanted to make me a Two Scoops Rice card since I'm now on the DT. Cute yah? She made popcorn and mochi crunch for me! This last card was from Debi... She knows how much I love Hello Kitty and made this cute card... Just love how she made the party hat for her! See this HK charm? Debi said she saw it a long time ago and bought it for me for my b-day. So sweet yah? I'm not using it- I love it on the card! I promise to take it out and look at it often. Thanks Debi! Here's some of the goodies they gave me... Gee, how did they know what I wanted??? Thanks girls... you really surprised me and made my day! I just love hanging out with all of you! So now that I've celebrated my b-day, I thought I'd share some birthday blog candy with you! Leave me a post and become a follower and you'll be entered into a random drawing to win all of this!
  • Mahalo and Aloha Island Scrapbooking Custom Laser Cuts
  • Hello Kitty Ribbon, Princess Ribbon and Christmas Ribbon
  • Stampin Up Flower Blossom Sizzlit
  • Hearts Sizzlit Set
  • Sizzix Little Sizzles Paper Pack
  • Cuttlebug Embossing folder w/die set
  • In Stitchez Flourish template
  • Princess Anya Stamp
  • Astronaut Ian Stamp
  • Stampin Bella Ketto Stamp
  • Dew Drops
  • Clear Stamps Set (Cupcake set)
Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who visit my blog and leave me nice comments. Its amazing how many new friends I've made through my blog and how much I've learned! All I can say is Craft Bloggers are AWESOME! Oh yah, blog candy will close on Saturday night (11/14) 11:59pm HST, so don't forget to leave me a comment and become a follower if you haven't already!

17 comments:

Janis said...

Hi Jenny- So glad to hear that you had a nice bd! You are so deserving and I'm so glad to have met you even if it was so brief. Thank you for the opportunity for blog candy. Have a great week!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Happy Birthday...what great goodies you got for your birthday....TFS....

kris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!! great gifts and cards!!! very well deserved for such a sweet gal! can't wait to see what you create with all your new goodies... so exciting... and thank you for the chance to play for your awesome blog candy! Have a fantastic week! hugs, Kris

CHARLOTTE said...

Happy Birthday Jenny and TFS all of your birthday goodies! Have fun playing with them.

Laura said...

Hi Jenny - Happy Birthday!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! Can't wait to see what you create with all your birthday goodies!

Maylee said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! What a pleasant surprise you've received! Wishing you all the best!

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday Jenny!!! You got a bunch of nice gifts! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you on the instructions. I will do it this week. Just been real busy.

mst822 said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! I'm glad you had such a wonderful Birthday!

Unknown said...

HI Jenny,
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad you had a blast and thank you for introducing me to stamping. Forget baking, rubber stamping is much more fun. LOL

Waipahu CBDO dba Waipahu Community Coalition said...

happy birthday Jenny (from one November baby to another)! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed year filled with good health, happiness, love, friendships and more creativity! Take care and God bless!

Joy said...

Hey...hey...it's your birthday!!! hope it was a good one! so glad they remembered. cute cards and what a lot of loot you got girl! score! here's to another year~

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!!! What a nice surprise everyone had for you! Hope you had a super day!
Hugs
Karen
xx

Islander Girl said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Wishing you the best year ahead!!!

Jenny V. said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!!! Wow you got some great Birthday RAK! Hope you have some fun time celebrating your special day!

~*Joni said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! I popped in to finally become a follower and to meet my fellow 2Scooper! ;) I am so excited to start working with you, your work here is adorable! Okay, pau talking...I'm going to cruise through and comment on stuff I missed. :D

Teri said...

Happy Belated birthday, Jenny!! I'm so sorry that these wishes are sooo late! I've been away from blurfing too long...Glad that you had a fabulous day!