Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Everyone!
Thought I'd better post these Thanksgiving cards I made since its almost here! Yikes!! I can't believe its Thanksgiving already... Since I've been busy, I decided to make some simple cards using some of my favorite Thanksgiving images.
All of these images are digi's, so all I had to do was print them on my computer! This first image is by Two Scoops Rice. Check out their blog here. Renae is giving away free digis- in b&w and pre-colored! I chose the pre-colored one since I didn' t have time to color it myself. I was able to whip this card up in 5 minutes. To give it a little bling, I added liquid pearls for the whipped cream. Go to the Two Scoops Blog now to get your free digis of Mumford the Mouse. There is also a Christmas design with him that is available for free! Thanks Renae!
This next digi is by Pink Cat Studio. Betty has been baking pie for Thanksgiving Dinner. I think she's so sweet! This sentiment and a whole bunch more are free on the Pink Cat digital website... Lastly, I finally got around to using the new CC's Thanksgiving digis. I think these are cute since they go together! Also gave me a chance to use this cute Bo Bunny paper. Here's a close up of the two cuties. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! BTW- Two Scoops Rice is having a Black Friday special.. check out their blog for more details... Also, for those of you who live in Hilo, Island Scrapbooking will be having some good deals that day too.. go to their blog for more info on black friday deals.

3 comments:

kris said...

Beautiful Thankful cards!!! it's all so yummy!!! Happy Thanksgiving Jenny!!! hugs, Kris

Janis said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jenny. Those are really awesome cards that you did.

Maylee said...

Love all your Thanksgiving cards Jenny! Your coloring rocks! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!