Sunday, November 15, 2009

Princess Ava or Snow White?

Princess Ava is another of the new Twinkle Tots line by TGF. I think I like her because she looks a lot like Snow White! Her clothes is a fancier version of the Disney version, but overall its the same look. Even her hair is the same. The only thing that doesn't match is that Snow White didn't kiss the frog. I don't think the frog minds.
Since they are kissing, I decided to use my red flocked paper (leftover from a failed Santa card experiment) and make a gatefold heart card. I mounted the card on a white scallop heart to make it look a little fancier. I guess you could also use this for valentine's day.

Supplies: Twinkle Tots Princess Ava: TGF Stickles Markers- Copics

3 comments:

kris said...

Wow!! gorgeous coloring... love the sparkly... i haven't had the chance to ink mine up yet... now i really want to! Have a fabulous Sunday! hugs, Kris

joni h said...

So cute! Love your coloring!

Maylee said...

So cute Jenny, love the bling! Totally love TGF images!!