Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Belated Halloween!

I know, late again... just wanted to share these Halloween photos with you. Our office had two themes going. One Division had The Wizard of Oz, and the rest of us did monsters... Can you find me?
OK- here's a better clue... I'm the one in the middle... Do you know what I am? A lot of people didn't- how disappointing to think that so many of you out there never watched The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! Now do you know who I am??? Here's another hint... I had trouble with scissors! OK- if you can't guess by now, I'm the Charlie Brown ghost!
Here's Akemi in her cat costume. She had to go as a character from a book for her school's literacy parade.
Here's the Manapua Superman! You can't tell from this photo but he's also wearing a cape. He really did not want to wear that hat!
Here's a RAK I received from Debi... Isn't it cute? She knows I like Pink Cat Studio. I think she also used one of the templates from Papertrey Ink.
Here's a close of the shoe... One of the customers from Island Scrapbooking (Hi Ev!) gave one to all the girls. I've never seen one this small before! So cute!!
Here's the goodies I made for the girls at IS. Debi likes CC's so I used the new digis. I totally CASE'd this box from Jean of Dandelion Designs. When I saw her sample, I just had to copy it... Thanks Jean! You have such great ideas!
Here's the princess Anya dressed as a witch (again).
Here's a close up of the pumpkins. I copied Jean's idea of wrapping the Ferro Rocher (spelling?) candies in orange tissue and then used my flourish punches to make vines.
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! I was so pooped that I took a 5 hour nap yesterday! I guess sleep is not overrated!

5 comments:

Janis said...

OMG, love how your entire office got into the Halloween spirit. You guys are so cute. Love all of the cute projects. So sweet.

joni h said...

How fun! Love the costumes! Wish I were that creative to come up with something good!
The projects are awesome! Love the one that you made!

Amy said...

I want to work were you do! Love your Charlie Brown ghost costume, very clever! There are so many great projects, how nice you got something other than a rock. ;)

Enjoli said...

So cute you guys! Our office didn't dress up this year because it was on a Fri. Our Hilo office dressed up though, I think. Akemi is so cute too! Apollo loves that cupcake book. He always laughs when the cat takes a karate class! lol! Hugs, Enjoli

Leslie's pics said...

Soooo funny that you were Charlie Brown!! I actually watched it this year when it was on TV!