Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November OCS

Due to popular demand, Teri hosted the November and December OCS. My November OCS partner was Sherri. The card above is the card she sent me. Isn't it cute? I have the smaller sized embossing folders too, but never know quite what to do with them.. Gotta remember to try this technique the next time. Thank you Sherri!
Here's the card I sent to Sherri... I just got my manga santa girl from Funky Kits and wanted to use her on something, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity!
Here's a close up of the manga girl. I think she's so cute.
Supplies:
Manga girl- Sugar Nellie Stamps
Happy Holidays Stamp- The Paper Company
Dew Drops
Markers- Copics
Stickles
DP- Doodlebug Designs
Cardstock- Bazzil
Labels die- Spellbinders

5 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous creations. hugs rachxx

kris said...

Both cards are beautiful!!! Santa Manga girl is very cute!! TFS this awesome creations! happy wednesday!! hugs, Kris

Jodi said...

These are gorgeous cards Jenny!! LOVE the coloring you did!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joy said...

love your card creation! love those mangas! they are so cute!!! you did a great job on it! nice card you received for your OCS too. TFS and Happy Thanksgiving!

mst822 said...

Super cute card! You did a great job coloring the image. Love the highlights in her hair!