Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Aidan!

My friend Debi's son, Aidan celebrated his 1st birthday this past Tuesday. Debi decided to make Elephant shaped invitations for his party in Honolulu. Since she had an elephant theme going, I decided to match the theme for his card. I dug up my old Sizzix elephant die and made a gatefold card using a Spellbinders scallop circle die.
Here's the inside of the card...
Supplies:
Elephant Die- Sizzix
Scallop circle and circle dies- Spellbinders
DP- Doodlebug
Cardstock- Bazzil
Birthday Boy and Party On sentiments- Hero Arts
Ribbon
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Aidan! You are growing up so fast!
On another note, just wanted to thank all the Congrats from everyone for my making the TSR Design Team! You guys are so sweet!

1 comment:

Kyoko said...

Hi Jenny! I LOVE your gatefold card ... how creative is that!! Very impressive!