Monday, November 23, 2009

Miss Snow Anya Has Chicken Pox

I bought this Miss Anya set awhile ago and haven't played with it much. Now that its chilly outside, I thought about this stamp and thought it would go perfectly with my new Martha Stewart snowflake border punch! I decided to try embossing the "snow" all over the image as I've seen others do... here's how it turned out. I liked it... until my husband said it looked like she had chicken pox! He totally ruined it for me! Oh well, at least my coloring is improving. I tried to use more subtle colors for Miss Anya this time instead of bright bold colors that I normally use.
So do you think she looks like she has chicken pox?
Supplies:
Miss Anya- TGF
Markers- Copics
Swiss dots embossing folder- Cuttlebug
Snowflake and snowflake border punch- Martha Stewart
Cardstock- Bazzil
Peace love and joy stamp- Hero Arts

No comments: