Monday, November 30, 2009

Belated Birthdays

Just wanted to post these Birthday cards/gift card holders I made recently. This first gift card holder was made for my co-worker. I just love making the gift card holders- they are so fast and easy! The cupcake cutie Fhiona set was a perfect match to the Doodlebug Designs cupcake paper.

Here's a close up of Fhiona...

Supplies:
  • Cupcake Cutie Fhiona- YNS
  • Celebrate sentiment- Hero Arts
  • DP- Doodlebug Designs
  • Markers- Copics
  • Stickles
  • Cardstock- Bazzil

The second card I made was for our neighbor's daughter. I thought she would like birthday Anya, so I used her on her card. I also wanted to try out my new MS daisy border punch.

Here's a close up of B-day Anya...

Supplies:

  • Birthday Anya- TGF
  • Daisy border punch- MS Crafts
  • Happy Birthday sentiment- Island Scrapbooking Laser Cuts
  • Stickles
  • Markers- Copics
  • DP-Doodlebug Designs
  • Cardstock- Bazzil

Hope you have a great week! Don't forget to visit Island Scrapbooking on Friday for Craft Night... click here for more details. We have 2 Make 'n Takes planned!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute cards! I love the images and papers you used. TFS :)

Teri said...

Awesome birthday GCH's! I love how you colored your images!! Happy Monday Jenny!

Maylee said...

These are FABULOUS Jenny! Love your coloring of their hair!!

Jodi said...

Jenny, this is really cute, I love both of them and the fabulous coloring you made!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joy said...

such cute birthday cards! those are just too sweet! love the border punch too! that one I was deciding if I should get it...I now think I should! love it! TFS!

joni h said...

DD1 and I are here admiring your coloring! we love the shiny hair. DD1 wants me to learn that technique. you've got a new fan!
love your cards!!